We are a relatively small but quirky bistro, steeped in local history with an unobstructed view of Penzance Harbour and St Michael’s Mount. As our name suggests, the building was used to house the lifeboat for some twenty years to 1907 and we are working with the RNLI to include various artefacts and photos to acknowledge this history.
We serve breakfast, lunch and dinners, using local produce. As a reflection of our location, our menu is predominantly seafood and we offer daily specials in addition to our standard menu.
We also serve tea, coffee, scones and cakes until 4.30pm each day.