From traditional country cottages to modern seaside apartments, Aspects Holidays offers a wide range of self-catering holiday homes across Cornwall. Whether you’re seeking a romantic getaway or planning a big family get together, with over 650 properties, we’re sure to help you find your perfect retreat. And if you want to bring your faithful four-legged friend along, we have over 250 dog-friendly properties to choose from.
We have a fantastic range of properties across Cornwall, including many in Penzance, Marazion, Mousehole, Sennen and surrounding areas. If you’re looking to explore West Cornwall, we can help you to find the perfect holiday cottage and offer advice on the best places to eat, walk and surf.
Our friendly staff are based locally, and with an office in Penzance, we’re never far away if you need us!
Come and explore this beautiful part of the country, we’d love to welcome you to Cornwall.
Actions To Date:
- Banned balloons
- Removed carriers and give out cotton totes instead
- Phased out plastic packaging on gifts
- Removed plastic bags from magazine mail outs
- Removed plastic cups
- Replaced laminated card vouchers with paper vouchers
- Wrap gifts in tissue paper and use paper ribbon
- Phased out mini toiletries and encourage refill in properties
- Glitter and sequin free face-painting and cards
- Staff encouraged to use a refill bottle and coffee cup.
- Owners encouraged to reduce single-use plastic further
- Improved recycling at the office
- Putting Plastic Free PZ “Three Things You Can Do” information in all accommodation
- Joined Plastic Free PZ as a Community Ally across the whole of Cornwall looking at ways to raise awareness
“We successfully organised our own beach clean at Hayle beach and will continue to organise future beach cleans in different areas. We have recently become a corporate sponsor for the Cornwall Seal Research Group too. Our next steps are to organise eco coffee cups and reusable water bottles for all of our staff (although many of us already use our own plastic-free alternatives) and to ensure gifts we give to guests are eco-friendly.
“We are eager to make more positive changes in 2019 as we continue to educate ourselves and visitors to Cornwall about the plastic problem, and the ways in which we can help save the planet together.”